Between Austin, San Antonio, Houston & Bryan/College Station
We have a wide varity of packages that will fit anyone's budget.
Check out our current membership packages and daily rates
- Residents are considered people who pay a City of Smithville utility bill.
- Participants wanting to use the weight or cardio room MUST be 16 years of age or older.
- Family memberships are to include any family member living in the same household. The membership will include the first 4 members. There will be a $5 additional fee for each member thereafter.
- Annual memberships will be active from the date of purchase.
- Monthly & quarterly memberships will be set to expire on the first of the month.
Expect Traffic Delays on Loop 230 and Main – Thursday, May 11, 2017
TXDOT will be installing pedestal arms for new traffic signals at the intersection of Loop 230 and Main Street between 9:00 am and 4:00 pm. There wil...read more >
Traffic Delays Expected – BP MS-150 (April 30, 2017)
Expect traffic delays on Hwy 71 and FM 153 in Smithville due to the annual BP MS-150 Fundraiser bike ride from Houston to Austin on Sunday, April 30, 2017....read more >
Main Street Closure on Wednesday, March 15th
An ABC TV pilot will be filmed on Main Street this Wednesday, March 15, 2017. The 200 block of Main Street from Loop 230 to 1st Street will be closed...read more >